Population Health Management
350 South Figueroa St, Suite 900
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Essential Job Functions
- Codes, tests, and debugs web applications according to program specifications.
- Performs unit, modular, and integration testing for application development and modification.
- Documents all code and maintenances of the source code repository.
- Performs quality assurance testing of functional and non-functional components, system performance, and the integration of software components.
- Supports user acceptance testing activities.
- Works with the DHS Enterprise Help Desk to address reported issues.
- Develop and maintain .NET web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, MVC and AJAX.
- Applies N-Tier layered architecture to support current programming structure within the department.
- Develop and create Web Services to communicate with client-sided scripts, 3rd party API's and other in-house or inter-departmental applications.
- Creates data sets and data models from clinical data in Vertica, Microsoft SQL and Oracle data bases using SQL.
- Highly motivated and responsive individual who has strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to effectively interact with all levels of staff and management within the Department, other County departments, contract service providers, and outside agencies.
- Experience with developing and maintaining web applications using C#, VB.NET, C++, JAVA, PHP, JQuery or Java Script.
- Experience with writing t-SQL, P/L SQL or Vertica SQL stored procedures, views and triggers.
Requirements The position is open to all permanent County of Los Angeles employees who have successfully completed their initial probationary period and currently hold the payroll title of Senior Application Developer.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILED ONLINE ONLY.Candidates interested in this Transfer Opportunity should attach thefollowing totheironline application:
1. Resume detailing relevant experience
2. Copies of last two (2) performance evaluations
3. Prime Variance time history report for the last two (2) years
All submitted documents will be evaluated. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by the hiring manager for an interview. Employment is contingent upon passing a background check and review of personnel records.The cover letter and resume should explain how you meet the position requirements.If you are unable to attach the required documents online, you may fax or email your information to:Department Contact:
DHS - Human Resources Division- Recruitment and Examinations